Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Daily Rant*******Part 2


The Darkness. It comforts me. I like being up alone by myself where I can think, write, dream. Yet at the same time something terrifies me so much that I am having trouble sleeping in the dark again. The dreams come and even if I lay awake I see shadows....waiting...lurking....watching. I know it sounds crazy. To both love it and despise it. I know it does. Maybe I am going crazy. Or having an "break" from reality. Whatever it is I grow tired of this constant rollercoaster. The minute by minute of the day passes quickly while the darkness passes millisecond by millisecond. So I can feel, taste, smell every moment and thrive off it and at the same time be repulsed and scared of it. At this point if I am crazy or insane or delusional I am used to it.
Kas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh..another lost mom like me..struggling in the dark yet running from the light...
Misty Tears