Monday, July 11, 2005

Daily Rant*******

Been listening to a lot of My Chemical Romance lately. Love their lyrics. Especially Cemetery Gates and Demolition lovers. Who knows when I run out of stuff to put up here maybe I'll post some of their lyrics. Now on to some useless information that I have thought up today......

Things that I wish I had thought of
  1. Trampolines......A little piece of black material that kids jump on and do all kinds of stupid tricks on and inevitably wind up breaking something. But man are they sure fun.
  2. Those little paper umbrellas that you put in your drink. They have no other purpose in life except to look cute. Wish that's all I had.
  3. Clocks......I live for clocks. Different shapes, sizes, and styles. The weirder the better. I have 2 of Salvador Dalis prints of melting clocks.
  4. Sex......What an incredible fun thing that also reproduces the entire human race. Also burns calories. ;)
  5. Last but not least Blogs.....A perfect tool for all us hopeless souls who have way too much going on in their brain. A perfect avenue for random bullshit.

-Kas

No comments: