Saturday, July 23, 2005

***ESCAPE Part 2***


Each step I take-each pill I take I fall further into the abyss. Each toke I take-each pound I make the escape becomes my bliss.
I like it..To feel nothing. After feeling so much pain and anger it's what I need. To escape.
I slip back into my min-find a little corner to hide. A place that is safe and warm...Gives me shelter from the storm.
This self destruction storm also known as my life. I can't take it! I need more. My mind is hazy-my eyes are glossy. I feel like I am the walking dead.
I feel no love, I feel no hate. It's what I want-what I need. This is the shelter I was looking for. I can't take much more.
Never again. No more. I can't take it. My mind is spinning out of control. It won't stop. The abyss is closing in on me. Now with my fears for company I go hide in my corner again. For every time the light begins to shine-I swallow. One more. Just one more. One more won't hurt.
-Kassie

No comments: