Thursday, July 07, 2005

"THE DEMON"


He came to my bedroom late in the night.
Whispering to me words of fright.
He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
Yet, I was scared and kept my senses keen.
He swept me up and carried me away.
To a land of death that was cold and grey.
He spoke to me in a voice so cold.
Promising his love would never grow old.
Then he came to a stop by an altar of stone.
Then laid me upon it surrounded by bones.
He told me he loved me as he kissed my breast.
I shuddered and asked him why must we rest?
He smiled and said "THIS is now your home."
"You'll be my queesn and sit next to me on my throne."
I cried and I yelled, "How could this be?!?!"
He simply replied My dear you have sinned and gave your soul to thee......
That's when I noticed hi eyes full of rage.
And my lover beside him trapped in a cage.
I screamed when I saw him and cried "Give him back his life!"
His smile so sinister as he said "Only if you'll be my wife."
I hung my head with sorrow and shame.
For I knew I was the only one to blame.
I looked back up into his eyes so red.
And began to smile as I shook my head.
I told him I'd stay, but with a condition of my own.....
That I may be free and allowed to roam.
He shook his head to the left then to the right.
Then bared his teeth so long and bright.
What do you mean allowed to roam?
If you do then you are no longer my own.
He changed his mind and said "Yes, you may.."
"BUT remember you are here to stay."
Then he began to kiss my lips.
And worked his way down roughly to my hips.
My lover sat and watched in vain.
Thinking that I had surely gone insane.
As the demon brought me to ecstasy.
I wondered what in the hell was happening to me.
Things were popping in my head left and right.
Flames of beauty, Flames of bright.
After he had his way with me.
I wondered how GOD could let this be.
That's when I realized GOD was not real.
And I had been a fool to believe that whole deal.
The demon said "Where is your GOD now?"
I simply replied "You are my GOD." Then wiped the sweat off my brow.
I am now yours and you are now mine.
And it will be that way until the end of time.
Kasandria

No comments: