Wednesday, July 06, 2005

------INSOMNIA------


"There is a gulf between those who sleep and those who can not. It is one of the greatest divisions of the human race." Iris Murdoch
Here it is again......1:45. My husband and kids are sleep and I am wandering around trying to find something to occupy the time.......I wish I knew what caused this. What cured it. After a few days of it my mind begins to wander in the daylight. Things take on an odd shape or sound a little different. It starts to affect your reality. People who have never been there could never understand. For some as soon as their heads hit the pillow they are in dreams. For people like me you lay there.......and lay there.....and lay. Trying to convince your self you are asleep. In my hours of idleness I write....What do you do?
Kas

No comments: