Saturday, July 23, 2005

Daily Rant*******

Been a couple of days since I've been here......Had drunken spells, and many many many listings on eBay to put up. But somewhere in the hoopla I found time to watch the movie CRASH. Let me just say it is one of those Tragically beautiful movies. It deals with hard core issues (racism) that most people believe don't exist in this day and age. The fact remains that EVERYONE including yourself STILL judges a book by its cover....Even when we try not to. It is hard but I think we must as a community try and not be so judgmental about the kid with the nose ring, the girl who had a baby at 16. The mother addicted crack.......The list goes on and on. Instead of opening or mouths to say something negative we should be out there helping....Doing something positive to change the situation.........Hell I am always better at giving other people advice instead of following my own....
Kas

No comments: