Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Daily Rant*******

Just saw the trailer for Exorcism of Emily Rose a few minutes ago and man let me tell you it is gonna be a good/scary film. It also got me to thinking about the whole exorcism thing. Supposedly this is "based on a true story" and is the Roman Catholic Church actually had to admit to it. Which as you and I both know doesn't happen very often......But the question is what do you think? Do you believe in the devil/demons and/or possessions? And if you do do you believe in God? God and I aren't on happy terms right now and sometimes I have even thought I was an atheist. BUT I do believe in demon possession.....So where does that leave me? Since I believe in that extreme in truth there must be another to balance it out.....Right? Ughhhhh just another thought in my sea of madness........
Kas

No comments: